The Gunn House

Built in 1925, this ground breaking all-electric home was ahead of its time. It is believed that Thomas Edison conferred with Dr. Gunn on the construction. Two of the kitchen appliances from 1925 and 1927 are still in use today. The bed and dresser in the green room were once owned by Charlie Chaplain. Conveniently located near restaurants, wineries and casino.
Reservations required
No smoking
Laundry facilities
Free local calls
Air conditioning
Whole-house speaker system
Two night minimum
Sleeps six
Complimentary local wine
High speed wireless internet
Weddings/special events
No pets
Garden area
TV with cable/satellite/DVD
5-disc CD player

Click to use map
Address 3790 Main Street, Kelseyville, CA 95451, United States
Phone (707) 245-5788
Price $$$