Donors: Tina and Robin Kingsley
Owners: Greig and Leslie Olson
Built in 1937, the building has been used as a dime store, an annex to the corner bank and at least two quilt shops. Today, sisters use it for their online business and a working studio. They feel the store has provided them a nice nest right on Main Street.