The Stone House Museum
A California registered landmark, the Stone House Museum is the oldest building in Lake County. Stone House was built in 1853 to replace the crude log cabin headquarters of the 21,200-acre Guenoc land grant. It contained all of Coyote Valley, from current Spruce Grove Road almost to Middletown, stretching southeast to include the lands that became Guenoc/Langtry vineyards. Tours are available on the second Saturday of each month.
Location18176 Hidden Valley Road, Hidden Valley Lake, CA, United States
(707) 987-3138Visit Website Call Now